Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wild About You

Okay - so I know I said last baby card I posted was the last one for the week - but I had to make one more. For my sister-in-laws baby three different cards were chosen. One for the shower, one for the announcement and one for the rice eating ceremony. She is from Napal and that is one of their traditions. This way she didn't have to choose between her three favorite :)

This was originally designed by Ashley. It was so cute back then that I CASED it. This is the card that was chosen as the announcement. The actual one I showed my SIL was a little different in color and paper and they wanted one more in the pinks and something that stood out - girl. So here is the changed waterfall card.







Stamps: Wild About You, Nursery Necessities, Polka Dot Background and Bundled in Love
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Rose Red and So Saffron
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Rose Red
Accessories: Rose Red Eyelets, Silver Brad, Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: