Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just Beachy

Just Beachy is a new set that is coming up in the Occasions Mini Catalog. To be honest - I wasn't planning to buy it. I have other beach and fish sets so didn't think I would use it but ended up ordering it anyway. Well the Rainbow Sherbet paper just reminds me of summer and the beach so I was go glad that I had this set. When making gift bags this weekend I had cut my paper wrong so now I had scraps of this piece of Rainbow Sherbet DSP. I had some smaller bags on hand that would work with this paper. Si I designed this Just Beachy Gift Bag. I still had scraps so I decided to make a coorinating card. I left the sentiment off and will add with whatever reason I use the gift bag.


Stamps: Just Beachy
Paper: Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, Rainbow Sherbet DSP
Ink: Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, Basic Black
Accessories: Apple Green Gros Grain Ribbon (retired), Apricot Appeal Grosgrain Ribbon, Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Gift Bag and Tissue Paper

No comments: