Thursday, March 12, 2009

By Ones and By Twos

I have been searching for baby card ideas and was browsing Becky's blog where she had a really cute card using Humor in High Heels and Sweet Always DSP. Here is her card:

I thought how cute would that be for a baby card - I would just need to change the image. So I pulled out my By Ones and By Twos cause it had a little onsie that would be perfect for this. This set was in one of last year's mini catalogs and I had never even mounted it. Sad because it is a really cute set. So here is the CASE of Becky's card.

I love the colors and the whole card - but not sure I would really want to make a ton of them. So I decided to change it to a classic layout which may be easier to put together with the elimination of the belly band.

1 comment:

GINA said...

Too cute.... Really