Sunday, March 15, 2009

More By Ones and By Twos



Worked on more baby cards this weekend. I want to have enough for my sister-in-law to be able to make a decision on what she would like.

Stamps: By Ones and By Twos, Nursery Necessities
Ink: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron Marker
Paper: Pretty In Pink, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron and Whisper White
Accessories: White Grosgrain ribbon, white gel pen, scallop was made from a marvy punch, ovals with creative memories cutting system. Originally used Ovals Zizzix die but needed them a bit smaller to layer with the scallop oval, scallop edge punch

1 comment:

Megan said...

Holy cow...I havn't checked your blog in awhile apparantly. I love all the baby cards you have been making! So cute and I really like the ones using the nursery neccessites. :)