Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Cards


Okay my kick this week is to work on Baby Cards. There are 3 babies on their way into our family. My sister-in-law wants some ideas for showers and announcements. So I will be posting a lot ob baby cards in the future.

With this card I cased it off SCS but wanted to makke the whole thing with Stampin Up products. I really like how the nestabilities layer but I have not invested in them. then when trying to bet some sort of layer for the sailboat, I still could not quite do it with the Stampin Up Scallops. THe sizes were all off. So I had to turn to using 1 Marvy Punch.

Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron
Paper: Whisper White, Delicate Dots DSP
Accessories: Certainly Celery Ribbon, Buttons - Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery, Dimensionals, Sizzix Circles Die, Marvy Scallop Circle (Green Size)

No comments: