Sunday, September 21, 2008

Two Cool Dudes

This picture is updated. I know it is hard to tell from the picture but I embossed the Brocade Blue Piece, the giant snowflake and the tag with Iridescent Ice.

I am working on a 6x6 calendar swap. My month is January. I had a hard time deciding what layout and stamp sets to use. I sketched one last night and got up this morning to try it. I wanted to sue the Sizzix to cut the snowflake out of chipboard then wanted to use the white craft pad and Iridescent Ice but the chipboard does not work with the sizzlets dies. The the original sketch didn't fit right so had to change it up. This is what I came up with. I like the way it finally came together. I can't wait to see what the rest of the calendar will look like.

Stamps: Two Cool Dudes, Holiday Blitz
Ink: Night of Navy, Craft White
Paper: Night of Navy, Brocade Blue and Whisper White
Accessories Brocade Blue 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Sizzix Snowflake Set # 2, Linen Thread, Scallop Edge Punch, Tag Punches

3 comments:

Design With Ink said...

pLike the layout...wonder why?! :) Looks awfully familiar. :) Cute in blue with snowman. Maybe we should have everyone work with this same layout so the whole calendar is the same instead of just Jan and Feb. :)

Megan said...

This is so fun...I can't wait to see pics of it when it is all done! I want to make one too! :)

carolm said...

adorable page kristine.

cheers ~ carol.