Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pun Fun Birthday


This is the 4th card that we will be making in the Birthday Card Class. I cased this from Laurie. I changed it to the current DSP Junior Varsity and then matching paper, used a birthday stamp and omitted the brads. Megan made this card at convention where she made some mock brads - out of paper and crystal effects. So that is how I made the circles above the birthday greeting. Next time I would either move the saying down a little or up and put the dots below it.

Stamps: Pun Fun, On Your Birthday

Ink: Stazon Black
Paper: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Whisper White, Junior Varsity DSP

Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Crystal Effects, 1/4" Punch, Dimensionals, Water Color Crayons, Dazzling Diamonds

1 comment:

Megan said...

This card is fabulous! Seriously, I want to come down for this, what time does it start at?