Sunday, August 31, 2008

Waterfall Card





We met Susan at the Farmer's Market who is planning her birthday party. It is close to Halloween and wants invites for her Halloween Birthday Party. So playing with my Halloween stamps to design some different invites. This is similar to the Waterfall Card I made last October, but customized it to be an invitation.

Stamps: Carved and Candlelit, Halloween Backgrounds, Haunting Halloween
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Garden Green
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Non SU eyelets, Silver Brad and 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

Megan said...

This is so fun! I love it! I havn't made a waterfall card in like 2 years...I think I need to try one again! :)

carolm said...

very cute and a great idea for halloween.

cheers ~ carol. (udi)