Monday, August 11, 2008

Inspired By Nature


I wanted to start using some of the sets that we got at convention. We will be doing a class in August using the Bella Rose Designer Paper and this set so I wanted to make a card using this set as well. I first inked up the stamp in Summer Sun and then used sponge daubers to add the other colors.

Stamps: Inspired By Nature
Ink: Summer Sun, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Accessories: Old Olive Twill - which I would switch out once my new catty order arrives :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

I really like this...I really didn't like this set when we got it but I am liking it more and more each day! :) How did you get all the different colors? Did you use sponge daubers?

carolm said...

gorgeous card kristine. love your work!

cheers ~ carol. (udi)