Thursday, December 20, 2012

Scentsensational Christmas

We had a class in November centered around the stamp set Scent-sational Christmas.  We made cards, tags and I made a few little surprises for them. 

I love the Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip together.  And I love the punched trim.  It really offsets the card.  The two cards below are little notecards.  They are quick and easy to make. 


Thid is a cute center stair step card.  I love the silver glimmer paper is used for the sparkly stars and clear rhinestones.  So the Sparkly and Bright saying just fit. 

I love the mitten card and how they hold the cup of cocoa.  We changed this card up a bit in the class where we added a gumball green punch trim to the top and bottom as we did in the above gingerbread blue and chocolate card.  It really looked great on this card - but I didn't get a picture of it. 


Theser were two of the other notecards. 

I had a post it note holder at everyones station.  They all turned out so cute.  I want to make a bunch of these real quick and get them mailed off to my collegues.



This was a hot chocolate pack that was really quick and easy to make.  I wanted to have these at everyones station as well but did not get them done so I had everyone make their own. 

These were the gift tags that we made and put a minature candy cane in each one for a treat. 


No comments: