Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Cards - Nov 2012



These are the Christmas Cards we made - I believe it was our November Class. 

This card was made using the Snow Much Fun Set and the new Woodgrain Embossing Folder. 

I had all these felt decorations from last year and wanted to use them up.  So we created cards that would use the felt decor.  They matched well with the Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler colors.


I love the new rhinestones.  They add easy bling to projects.


This card would make a cute gift card holder but we just made it into a regular card using the Top Note die. 


I bought the aviary stamp set and never used it so when I saw a similar card to this I had to pull out the set.  The punch is retired - another must have that I had never used so we pulled it out.  The bling ont he bottom of the bird cage is the center of the glimmer paper flower.  Then we used the silver dazzling details to and bling along the scallop border. 

No comments: