Sunday, December 13, 2009

Flight of the Butterfly Baby Shower

My sister-in-law had her second baby and I was to give the shower for her. These were the invitations that I made for the shower. I was going to use baby specific stamps, but I had attended the stamping event a couple of weeks back and Kasia showed us a cute album using the butterfly punch as a tab so I had butterflies on the mind. So I made this cute invitation using Flight of the Butterfly and the butterfly tab. I love the way it turned out. I will add other pictures once I find my USP cable :)

Then I got to thinking about the shower. I loved the invitation so much that I decided to design the whole shower around this theme. I used my Halloween Treats class as inspiration as well.

These are the water bottle holders.


This was the treat box that we gave to everyone that attended. Inside the box was a shower gel.










No comments: