Monday, September 14, 2009

Winter Post with Lovely As A Tree

This is another card that I CASED from SCS. The original stamper used the Wood Notes. I used Very Vanilla. Winter Post was one of those sets that I wasn't planning to get. I really liked it but it reminded me of another postcard set that I had gotten years ago and never used & I thought the same would happen with this set. Then my friend Terry used this set on a project last year so I got it so we could have it on hand. And glad I did. I loved the gift tags that we made last year and the pocket card made in July. This set just reminds me of an old fashion Christmas. Also looking at my Lovely as a Tree set - I haven't used any of the stamps except for the one with lots of trees. Trying to change that this fall as well. I just love the colors of Rich Razzleberry and Black together.

1 comment:

Inking Idaho said...

Kristine, this is beautiful!!
Becky