Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wild About You



My mom's birthday is coming up and have been thinking about what to get her for her birthday. She has everything and does she really need more stuff :) So I decided to make her a bunch of Wild About You cards. My mum is a principal at a local elementary school and their theme this year is Wild About Learning. So I thought I would make her 50 cards using this set. And she could give appreciation notes to her staff to let them know she is wild about them and it will follow their school theme. I think she will love them. I am making at least 2 of each card and then with some of them I may make up to 12 - depending on how much retired DSP I had. My goal with the wild about you cards - is first to make cute cards - but then to use some of my retired product. So the next several posts you will see retired paper and ribbon - but also cute cards and cute ideas :)

Stamps: Wild About You
Paper: Blue Bayou, Close to Cocoa and Whisper White
Ink: Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, So Saffron, Ruby Red
Accessories: 5/8" chocoalte chip grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: