Monday, August 24, 2009

August's Christmas Card Class

I wasn't feeling very good this weekend so just lounged around - but it was all good cause I could stamp at the same time :) I worked on the Christmas Cards for my upcoming card class on Saturday August 29th. There will be one other card previously made and posted. I am so loving these new sets :)





Class Details:
Saturday – August 29th
10:00 AM

Kristine Memmott's House
250 Montgomery Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
801-979-0798

Card Class: $15.00

RSVP must be made by Thursday August 28th. Can't wait to see you!!!

Bring your own adhesive. :) )

CLASS ON THE GO KIT: If you are not able to attend, but are still interested in having a set of these items, there is an option for you. You may purchase it as a "Class on the Go" kit. It will come with all the supplies needed for the projects. The price for this kit to go is $20.00.

***BRING A FRIEND!!!! If you register a friend that I've never met before
you will receive a FREE gift for YOU and YOUR FRIEND!

Please let me know if you have any further questions! Look forward to
seeing you there!!

Thanks!
Kristine

No comments: