Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holly Jolly Christmas


This is a stamp set when I saw it in the catalog really had no intentions of getting it. I wasn't sure how easy it would be to use. But it was a must have for Ashley so turned into a must have to me - lol. Well it was getting closer to Christmas and I had not mounted it and had not used it and thought - I better use it this season so I mounted it and decided to use it for club this month. This is the card that we made. I can't take credit for it. I found the card on Ashley's blog and copied her design. The only thing I changed was the designer series paper and color. She used Kiwi Kiss and I used Old Olive. I love how quick and easy this card was to put together. I think I may use this for some of my Christmas Cards this year.

Stamps: Holly Jolly Christmas
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive DSP, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Kraft
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon

No comments: