Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gift Bags

This is the first gift bag that I made since convention. I really love the way they turned out.

Stamps: Holly Jolly Christmas, Winter Post (for tissue paper)
Ink: Real Red, Baja Breeze
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Ski Slope DSP, Tissue Paper - Non SU
Accessories: White Gift Sack, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Felt Flurries, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

This is the second bag I made. Ashley made one completely out of DSP that I thought was so cute. You can see her bag here. That bag and tag inspired this one.

Stamps: Holly Jolly Christmas, Spotlight on Christmas (for tissue paper)
Ink: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White, Holiday Treasures DSP, Tissue Paper - Non SU
Accessories: White Gift Sack, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Linen Thread

2 comments:

Design With Ink said...

Love the gift bags. I think they are so much fun to make! I LOVE making them! Yours are darling!!!

Megan said...

Your gift bags are so fun! Love them, I really like the blue and red one with the santa. :)