Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Valentines Cards

These were some of the cards that we made in our Valentines Class.  I found I didn't have much Valentine Paper left so I switched my hoard of "Always" Designer Series Paper.  I have been holding onto this paper since 2009.  I am down to the last pack. 

Paper:  Regal Rose, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Always DSP
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories:L  Regal Rose Ribbon, Full Heart Punch, Word Window Punch, Small Heart Punch and Scallop Trim Border Punch.

Paper:  Whisper White, So Saffron, Pool Party and Riding Hood Red
Ink:  Pool Party, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories:  Scalloped Heart Embosslet, Fashionable Hearts Embosslets, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, early Espresso Bakers Twine, r\Rhinestones. 

Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, First Edition DSP, Retired DSP
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Stamps:  Itty Bitty Banners
Accessories:  Itty Bitty Banners Framelets, 1" square punch, Large Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch, Small Safety Pin.

No comments: