Sunday, May 27, 2012

Not So Homemade Fudge



This was a Christmas project we did that has the poem for Not So Homemade Fudge and a Hershey candy bar is behind the poem.  I was planning to make these for neighbors and co-workers but I did not get them done - so maybe for this Christmas. 

Here is the poem:

Not So Homemade Fudge


(sung to the tune of “Jingle Bells”)



Dashing through the mall,

With some groceries yet to buy

Work, cleaning, kids, and all...

Life’s so crazy! Why?

Bells on our phone ring

Machine will take the call,

We haven’t time for fam or friends

It drives me up the wall.

Ohhhhhhh



How are you, how’s your life?

We really want to know!

Hope you’re up for Christmas

Now maybe it will snow—oh



How are you, how’s your life?

How’s the family??

Time for happy holidays,

Now where’d I leave my keys??



A day or two ago,

I thought I’d make a treat

For all our special friends -

A Christmas gift to eat!

My intentions were with love

But schedules would not budge,

So here’s this year’s edition of my

Famous homemade fudge!


No comments: