Sunday, June 21, 2009

Going Going Gone...

With the end of this Stampin Up season quickly coming to end I started going though my retiring stamp sets and found that many of these sets had never been used. So I started getting them mounted and ready to use for the last card class for this catalog.


This card using the Seeing Spots set. I am so sad this set is retiring. It is so versatile


I went to my friends Alicia's house and she had a card using this Snow Burst set. I had not thought about using some of the images for things like fireworks. I also really like the in color combination. She gave me a kit to make and I thought it would make a great addition to this class.


I first bought Morning Soft I thought I would use it a lot. It is a beautiful flower and is great to water color.

This is the Wild About You set. I am so going to miss this set. It is so cute and I love this color combo - chocolate chip, pumpkin pie and so saffron.

The It's A Sign set was a must have for me when it first came out. I had a hard time getting inspired by it but I loved the different signs and sayings. I haven't used many bold brights this year.
This class is being offered on Thursday - June 25th - anytime after 5. E-mail me if you would like to come.

No comments: