Thursday, April 9, 2009

Flight of the Butterfly Frenzy

So my mom and I were talking about things to do for Easter. My sister-in-laws mother is in town for a while and mom thought her mother would like some hand stamped cards. So I was thinking the only set that I have in Spanish is Flight of the Butterfly. I got this set as a gift for Claudia as she loves butterflies and stamping. So I had to break into her gift to create these cards for her mom :) Now I know that this one is in English - as I decided to make a few extra sets - English and Spanish as there are others in my family who may like a package of cards :)

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, and Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Circle Ice Brads, Basic Black Stampin Write Marker

No comments: