Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Only Ovals


I was looking at some ideas using this set and found a card by mkstampen74. I really liked the layout so I just made a a few minor changes. The image is stamped 3 x on Whisper White. The Chocolate Chip Layer is cut out with the large oval punch. Then the Kiwi Kiss is cut out around the thans and the inside of the large oval. Then the Riding Hood Red for the flower layer. THe two flowers are popped up with dimensionals.

Stamps: Only Ovals
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Double Stripped Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I love this! Great job.

Megan said...

Very cute...you know, I am still not sick of the Bella Rose paper...I love it! :)