Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Prehistoric Pals Card Tags and Holder

This is the outside of the card holder. I originally created the Pun Fun Project by Andrea Walford but watercoloring is not one of my strong points. I wanted to create another with different stamps and thought Prehistoric Pals would work great. So I had to buy those stamps just for this project.
This is the inside of the folder opened up with the cards/tags in the envelopes.


This is the cards/tags out of the envelopes and the close ups below. I am in the process of making one other with the Wild About You set. It is turning out really cute. Will post the pictures when complete.


2 comments:

GINA said...

Too cute Kristine.. I hope this is one of the next things we are going to make.

GINA said...

Too cute. I hope this is something that we are going to make....